Statement of Facts/Allegations
Judge Leonard B. Sand, SDNY
1) That Honorable Leonard B. Sand is an Ashkenazi (see Exhibits A1 and A2).
2) That five (?) of the defendants in federal lawsuit 2009-CV-3506, namely, Allen E. Kaye, Bernard J. Rostanski,
Jack Gladstein, Robert E. Juceam and the Honorable Jeffrey S. Sunshine are Ashkenazim (see Exhibit B1).
3) That one of the tenets of the aforesaid individuals' religion has its basis in the Talmudic doctrine regarding “Law of the moser”; and that the aforesaid Halakhic law prevents Ashkenazim from reporting the crimes of fellow Ashkenazim to non-Jewish law enforcement authorities (see Exhibit B2).
4) That Count VI specifically (as well all other counts I later learned) has its basis in the violation of
my civil rights.
5) That violation
of civil rights is the same thing as deprivation of civil rights.
6) That deprivation of civil rights is covered by 42 U.S.C. §1983, 42 U.S.C. §1985, 18 U.S.C. §241 and 42 U.S.C. §242 (see Exhibit C).
7) That the aforesaid laws describe “rights” as “any rights...under the Constitution...in action at law,
suit in equity, or other proper proceeding for redress.”
8) That the aforesaid rights are guaranteed under the Fourteenth Amendments of the Constitution (see Exhibit D).
9) That deprivation of constitutional rights created
an implied cause of action based on Bivens v. Six Unknown Named Agents, 403 U.S. 388 (1971) (see Exhibit
10) That the aforesaid
U.S. Supreme Court and the legal doctrine stare decisis et quieta non movere gave me the legal right to file the lawsuit that Judge Sand dismissed.
That Judge Sand knew or should have known the aforesaid laws at the time that he rendered his decision on my complaint.
12) That based on my understanding of the legal doctrine
stare decisis and Haines v. Kerner, 404 U.S. 519, federal law must be liberally construed, especially in the case of pro se litigants (see Exhibit G).
13) That Judge Sand did not liberally construe my complaint; and that
Judge Sand took advantage of my lack of knowledge, both of secular law and Talmudic law.
14) That based on the aforesaid knowledge, Judge Sand should have
recused himself pursuant to 28 U.S.C. §455; and that at Judge Sand's refusal to disqualify himself pursuant to the aforesaid law is fraud upon the Court and is an act
of treason on the Court (see Exhibit F).
That Judge Sand betrayed my trust by withholding his knowledge of the aforesaid information.
16) That based on the actions of Judge Sand and every other member
of the Ashkenazim employed in a supervisory capacity within any government agency to which I have filed a complaint regarding attorneys Allen
E. Kaye's, Harvey Shapiro's, Bernard J. Rostanski's and Jack Gladstein's act of perjury and their facilitation of my
husband's immigration fraud, identity fraud and refusal to pay child support and the deprivation of my and my daughter's constitutional
rights as a result of the aforesaid crimes has acted in a manner that has caused my complaint to be ignored; such that there
appears to be a clear pattern of Talmud-oriented bias based on the Babylonian Talmud's Abodah Zarah 26b, and in violation
of: 1) the First Amendment (no government-sponsored religion; right to redress); 2) Fifth Amendment (no loss of life, liberty, property without due process of law); 3) Fourteenth Amendment (no loss of life, liberty, property without due process of law; equal protection under the law); 4)42 U.S.C. §1983, 42 U.S.C. §1985, 18 U.S.C. §241 and 42 U.S.C. §242 (civil rights violations).
the members of the Ashkenazim to which I refer include, but are not limited to: 1) Lynden Melmed, Chief Counsel, USCIS; 2) Judge Leonard B. Sand,
EDNY; Judge Sand, SDNY; 3) Thomas A. Klonick, Chair, NYS Committee on Judicial Conduct; 4) Alan W. Friedberg, Chief Counsel,
NYS Departmental Disciplinary Committee; 4) Michael Bloomberg, Mayor, City of New York; Judge Abraham Gerges, Administrative
Judge, NYS Supreme Court, Judge Jeffrey S. Sunshine, New York State Supreme Court Justice, Judge Eric I. Prus, New York State
Supreme Court Justice; 5) Robert Morgenthau, New York County District Attorney; and 6) Amy Feinstein, attorney, Kings County
District Attorney's Office.
based on what I now see as an irrefutable pattern of constitutional violations and the role that Judge Sand played in
what I perceive to be an Ashkenazim-led, Talmud-based religious conspiracy of silence to ensure that members of the Ashkenazim are not brought to justice by non-Jews, I believe that Judge Sand and other members of the Ashkenazim in positions of governmental authority have already begun onspiring to prevent me from filing further complaints fellow Ashkenazim attorneys Allen Kaye, Harvey Shapiro, Jack Gladstein and Bernard J. Rostanski by using Paul Brunhuber and other members of
the U.S. Marshall Service to threaten to place me in a mental institution where members of the Ashkenazim who are psychiatrists will use drugs to keep me silent and rely on my status as being mentally ill so that the non-Jewish
public is frightened to file legal complaints against any member of the Ashkenazim.
19) That based on what I believe to be
a conspiracy to ensure that I do not bring the the aforesaid attorneys to justice, I believe that Judge Sand and as yet
unknown members of the Ashkenazim will conspire to have me murdered pursuant to the Talmud's Abodah Zarah 26b.